The Urantia Revelation is a credible and rich source of information on extraterrestrials. In addition to discussing the nature of ET life on inhabited planets, it also presents an advanced picture of the cosmology of the universe of universes—including an extensive discussion of the divine purpose behind the creation and evolution of life on the innumerable material worlds of space.
If you’d like to read the key teachings on this subject, turn first to this paper in The Urantia Book which reveals the typology of human life on the billions of inhabited worlds throughout the universe (and much more). Then go to this lengthy paper which provides extensive detail about government, economics, and culture on a neighboring planet.
In summary, here are only a few of the amazing facts asserted by The Urantia Book regarding extraterrestrial life:
• Off-planet extraterrestrials and spiritual beings speak of planet Earth by its real name: “Urantia”
• There are trillions of inhabited worlds in the universe—to be precise: 7 trillion
• The space-time universe evolved almost a trillion years ago; the oldest inhabited planets are almost that old!
• In our “local universe” of worlds (those in closest proximity), there are exactly 3,840,101 inhabited planets.
• Depending on the size of a planet, and its gravity, humans can be between 2 feet and 9 feet tall.
• On a small minority of worlds, the humanoids are “aquatic”; on others, they have the ability to fly.
• A planet does not need to have an atmosphere to harbor human life. Such planets are called “nonbreather” worlds.
• We actually have a nonbreather planet in our own solar system that we will discover one day, the Urantia text reveals.
[Images to the right and the top are the work of Gary Tonge.] According to Urantia teaching, most galaxies in the cosmos are uninhabited. Those galaxies that do contain inhabited planets rotate (counterclockwise) as a group around a central point in the cosmos; this “place” is called the “central universe” and is also known as the “mother universe.” (This universe “location” is beyond space-time and is timeless and eternal.) Only those galaxies located close in to the central universe have evolving civilizations. The billions and billions of “outer galaxies” will one day be “peopled” with a new type of being.